Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Sunday, November 4, 2007

Its ok

When she opens her eyes she appears to be looking at me but I think she is looking thru me..she is gazing at something or someone..perhaps it is Paw..Im not sure. I wonder what she would tell me she is seeing. I feel she wants to tell me something but I cant make it out. So I just tell her I love her and that its ok...It is so damn hard not to cry in front of her and tonight I did..a tear hit her cheek and she blinked quickly..as to tell me...its ok....

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jenn

Bless you. I have been reading your blog for over a week. I am helping my mom care for my dad so I have some appreciation for what you are doing. I pray for you and gran every day. You're doing a good job don't get down on yourself ok? If you would like to chat please feel free to contact me.

Chris
chris0819@yahoo. com