Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another Loooong night

Its for sure to be another loooooong night. My daughter is STILL running the fever and it's been how long now? I would have thought the antibiotic would have started working by now but to me she is only getting worse. I called the hospital and they seem to be non concerned. Her fever was just up to 103.8. I gave her more medicine. She has done nothing but take medicine the past few days. Im sure she is bound to be tired of being sick..I know I am. I am wore out!

Gran ate 1 bite of my hamburger tonight and 1/2 of a brownie from a pan I had baked earlier. She is sleeping again. Seems that is about all she does lately. I am tired. I cant go to bed with Autumns fever being high like this. I guess Im in for another loooooooong night..

No comments: