Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Monday, October 8, 2007

Good Night/Morning

It is 530 am here in E. Tennessee. Today starts fall break for the kids except Devin still has to go to school for football practice. They have an away game tonight so I will not get to go :(
I have only seen 1 of his games so far. The season will be over soon. I really hope to get to see more. Gran got a bath last night and her bed changed. Shawn helped me to do that before he went to bed. Uncle Wayne came by and got her to eat a whole cream slush from Sonic. He was amazed and so was I. I guess Ill have to start getting her those from time to time. I did get her some finger foods although they are for toddlers but maybe she will eat them. I got her some meat sticks and some chicken sticks. She can hold them herself and eat them. Devin said they were just a different form of Vienna Sausages. I guess he's right. At least it is some form of protien which she badly needs. I also got her some peach cobbler and dutch apple desert. Hey, anything is better than nothing..

Autumn is STILL sick but not as bad as before. Her fever will break completley and stay away a little while without any more medicine. I just hate giving her meds every 2 hours.
I havent been feeling the greatest myself the past few days and have been having some really bad headaches. I thought they were sinus at first but Im thinking more along the lines of migrains now since I have to end up taking migrain meds for them before I get any relief. I try to keep from taking it because it makes me so tired. I think the headaches are stress/lack of sleep related.

I have been stitching some..I have almost completed my new ornament I have started. I still need to back stitch the Santa ..He is sooooooo cute. My goal is to finish all the ornaments I have to stitch this week. Long shot, I know. I would at least like to get 2 completely done. I think I can manage that. I still have a few Halloween things to finish for exchanges as well. One is an ornament...the others are a towel and tuck pillow or cube. I think Im going to make that partner a cube. Ive just got to get stitching! I have some HUGE Christmas projects to work on as well.
Sigh....hopefully, I can get them done.
Im going to bed as soon as Shawn gets off to work. Autumn is going to lay with me for a while.
Good morning to all...or Good night! :)

Waving hello to all my 123 friends!

No comments: