Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Monday, October 29, 2007

Visitors

Tonight I was sitting in the floor working on some long overdue cubes and such and Gran woke up. She started reaching to the other side of the room and calling out for her Momma...then she called out for "Ralph" Ralph was my Paw. She reached out for them. I know she didnt think they were on TV because the TV is on the other side of the room. She was reaching towards her left. She was awake earlier and was talking about maybe eating if I made her something...of course I offered but she wouldnt eat. Nor has she had any medicine tonight. :(
No food in 2 days now...no medicine except this morning. Shes sleeping again......

No comments: