Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday morning

822 am..
I got up at 530 to get Shawn off to work. Laid back down...forgot to put Devins clothes in the dryer...so he had to wear wet pants this morning. When I got back up (after Mom called) it was 710! YIKES! Autumn had to be at school at 745. She was about 5 minutes late. We were all wore out from yesterday...For some reason, my alarm clock for the kids didnt go off..ugggg.

MIL and I are fixing to get busy and finish the rest of our spring /fall cleaning. It will be a long day but so worth it in the long run. Now if I can just get everyone to pitch in and help me keep it that way...

Gran slept pretty good last night. She is still sleeping and seems to be ok for now.

No comments: