Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Virus?

I was up most of the night last night ( Tuesday 10/2) with my daughter. Her temp got up to 103.6 I took her to the DR yesterday but she said she had nothing wrong..hmmm.
I gave her an adult Motrin..(just 1) and this morning her fever was 97.5! She went to school even though the dr said she could stay home til Friday. Gran didnt eat but 1 bite of a chicken stick last night. I dont know what else to do..she just wont eat. What more can I say? What can I do? Im going to the store today and getting her some baby food. MAYBE she will eat some of it.
I have to clean my room. YUCK..LOL

I have been lurking some at the other place I visit. Im still kinda disinheartened by some people. I have to realise they are just people on this net like me. I cant please all the people all of the time. Right? If so...the bill collectors would stop calling me! :)

Im off to start laundry and finish my Santa!

No comments: