Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Monday, October 29, 2007

Biscuits/Gravy or Gravy/Biscuits?

Which would you prefer?
Gran ate 2 bites of biscuit and gravy for supper.I decided to fix something quick and Devin wanted a bacon sandwich so I made some gravy and "poppin" ( canned) biscuits.I asked Gran if she wanted some biscuits and gravy and she said no..she wanted some gravy and biscuits! LOLShe ate 2 bites. Still no medicine today:( maybe in a bit.Angie said she is still shallow breathing but its all the time now. Nothing more I can do...

I went to Devin's last football game of this season. They won 20-0. He made some awesome plays. I was glad I got to go. Mom stayed with Gran.
Im off to bed...Im honestly tired...I think Im anemic. UGGGGG

No comments: