Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Decorating and Babies

Lately, Gran has been talking more. I still cant understand what she is saying. Her eating habits are still the same..I did get her to eat about 1/2 a serving of cole slaw from Chik Filet. She loves that slaw. I told her she could eat the rest tonight since she was getting frustrated.
Autumn is back at school today. She is feeling LOTS better. Thank you everyone who prayed for her.
My brother and SIL had their 3rd baby on Monday morning at 202 am. It was just them and me! I got to cut the cord. I cried more than SIL did. I had never witnessed an actual natural birth but she did awesome. Brooklyn came so fast her little face got briused. SIL had no meds. Both my babies were C sections and I felt so cheated not being able to see them born so SIL let me go this time. God is truly a miracle worker.
DS turns 15 Thursday...we are partying this weekend..Im in the process of turning my house/garage into something from the dark side. LOL We always have a halloween bash/birthday bash together. DH will be 37 at the end of the month.
I am off to get laundry done and finish decorating outside.

No comments: