Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BRRRRRR! Cold morning

Good morning! Its 830 am. I went to bed a little early for me...1 am..I went in sweats and then ended up taking the pants off. I just couldnt get comfortable and no matter how tired I was, I couldnt go to sleep. :( I think I dozed off around 3 and then the clock went off at 530! Shawn got up on his own this morning. I just couldnt wake up. I got Autumn up late and she ended up being 3 minutes late for school. Its just her 2nd time being tardy this year. Thats not bad. Im waiting on Devins Dr. office to open so I can get him in to see the Dr. Hes got a sinus infection and coughing til he vomits. (He gets that from his Dad)
Gran slept last night. When I went to bed, I told her goodnight and that I loved her. She answered me. I kissed her on the forehead. I was rubbing her head and she kept saying..go around. So I now have figured out what that meant last week when she said it. She wanted me to rub her whole face. LOL. I like the way it feels to be caressed too.
Im off to take a nap I think...Mom will be here soon and we are cleaning the carpet in Autumns room..thats the only one I lack. The house smells soooooo good. Least for now! LOL

No comments: