Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday...man Im tired!

I can not believe it is almost 4 pm. I have been up maybe 20 minutes. I didnt get to go to bed until 800 am. I HATE having to set my clock and get up on Saturday mornings but Shawn had to get up at 730. Im just thankful that the kids are on fall break next week although Devin has to be at football practice at 8 every morning! That is some crap! What can they learn over fall break that they didn't learn over summer break. Anyways...

Gran hasnt been eating again although I did get her to eat a snack cake yesterday. Shes sleeping now. She is about the same as always.

Autumn , my 10 year old daughter, is a different story. She is sick still. She has ran a fever over a week now and has pneumonia. She coughs her little head off. She is coughing so much now she is hurting at night. The Dr from Childrens Hospital put her on the strongest antibiotic she could. I hope it starts to kick in soon. Its very sad seeing her like this..She is normally the one full of energy. She hasnt even been to soccer this week.

Our little kitten just decided to jump into the tub. Autumn left the water from her bath in there! LOL. The furry kitty , Pumpkin, looks like a drowned rat. Poor baby..

No comments: