Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tonight........

Gran ate .....

3 bites of a hamburger patty and 3 fries with ketchup...plus
1/2 of a blueberry muffin and 1/2 a glass of coke. YEA!
That was a HUGE meal for her. I am soooooo proud.
She is talking alot today too. Kinda scares me though...

Off to bed..both kids are gone for the night. Shawn is already asleep...
I think I will go to if Gran goes soon...

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey Jen,

First off I'm glad to hear that your daughter is doing better and that Gran ate a little something.

I know that you know you are doing everything you can for Gran and be assured Gran does know what you are doing for her.

Also know that my nightly prayers will continue for you, Gran and your family and I pray when it comes Gran's time to go that God takes her peacefully in her sleep.

Hugs and prayers,
Judy