Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Friday, October 26, 2007

Dare I sleep?

Uncle Wayne came by. He brought Gran a milkshake...she ate 8 bites! I was sooooo proud.
Shawn's Aunt Janice and his Mom cleaned the lr carpet tonight. It looks new! I cleaned the fridge and kitchen. I would be so embarrassed if someone opened the fridge and it was messy!
Gran ran a low fever..100. I gave her some children's tyenol. The fever has gone for now. I did manage to get her meds in her when Wayne was here. :) She asked for more food tonight so we gave her jello. She ate 1/2 the container but did get choked on it. :(
Shes sleeping now. MIL is staying so I can go sleep.. I will try.

No comments: