Welcome to our world of insantity.

Here you can read about the trials and tribulations of being a full time stay at home mom, wife and caregiver to my best friend in the world, my Grandmother. Gran has alzheimers, dementia, and parkinsons. Be sure to stop by often..you never know what kind of stories you will read here! Also check out my Stitching blog to see how I keep my insanity!


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Friends?

Have you ever had friends that you thought were your friend but you're really not sure?
I have some that I call convience friends. They are only my friend when it is convient for them. I also have family like that as well. I hate feeling used. Who doesnt right? What ever happened to the "childhood" friend I grew up with? She and I were close enough to be simese twins..
I sure miss her..I wonder if I looked her up if we could get that back?
I see my daughter with her friends. I wish she would get that 1 true friend that she can grow up with..go thru highschool with ...be in each others weddings and there for each other when they have children. I wish she could have the friend I long for.

Devin has one childhood friend. They call each other brother. They introduce each other as brothers. Devin's funny...his best friend at school is introduced as his cousin but his life long best friend is his brother...I guess thats his way of showing them where they are on his list of importance. I dont know...teen boys are too funny...

No comments: